Take a moment to look at this painting and then read the poem. It will lead into this month’s message.
Jupiter: The Guru
look at me, breathe with me
allow fear to fall away
I’m stronger than you think
I’ll support you all the way
the love I have for you
is unconditional and pure
just open your arms and let me in
my love will be the cure
and the greatest gift I’m primed to give
is to help you look inside
deep within your karmic circles
where past experiences hide
it’s there you’ve stored many gifts
and wisdom from the past
and by opening up to wisdom within
expansion will happen fast
then one day to your pleasant surprise
you’ll evolve to an altitude
no longer will you experience me
as a separate part of you
together we will meld as one
and that’s when you’ll know the truth
that you’re the one doing all this
cause you’re the Great Guru
Love, Trust and Believe in Yourself
You’ve probably heard it before but a key to a fulfilled heart is loving oneself. So how do we make sure we are doing that. Well, a good start is doing the things you love to do, always be in gratitude and live a high vibe life (see past couple newsletters for review).
However, here are a few ideas for you to try this month. Try them all and stick with the ones that have most impact for you!
1. Mirror Activity: Take 15 minutes to look at yourself in the mirror and continually repeat, “I love you.” Journal about your experience. Try doing it 3 days in row!
2. Journal Activity: Start a list of your best qualities and successes. Think back to times you’ve supported friends, overcame fears, felt successful on the job and more! Really take some time to notice and remember all the amazingness that you are. Consider purchasing a new candle that you burn whenever you take time to add to this list. Once done, continue lighting the candle on honor of you!
3. Meditation: Look at the painting above then read the poem. Place your hands on your heart and repeat the following phrases, to yourself, 11x each. Feel free to extend this meditation to repeating the phrases for 3+ minutes each. Smile as you say the words and see if you can really elicit a loving vibe in your heart!
I love you
I trust you
I believe in you
Thank you to Faith Shevlin (Faith Shevlin.com) for the awesome interview!
In this interview I discuss…
- how soul-painting magically showed up in my life
- how unresolved stress from the past gets stored in your body.
- what Ayurveda really is.
- a walkthrough of the 5 layers of self.
- the benefits heart-based meditation can have on your health and happiness.
- what a powerful, creator you are.
- inspires you to do your work, trust your life and let your divine nature lead.
- and more!!!
For Podcast click: INTERVIEW