This is a channeled message from the Angels of the Golden Ray
Adjust and Trust as a Way Out of Worry
Life isn’t always about absolutes. It’s about ebbing, flowing, adjusting and trusting in the Divine plan and scheme of things. As humans, you often times, due to pent up and harbored energy from past experiences, make things more difficult than needed and spend too much time hemming and hawing about how to get through, around or completely avoid life’s happenings. There’s an incredible amount of time wasted in the over-worrying of what might happen due to a complete lack of trust in a positive future. No need to be discouraged or get down on yourselves for this observation. But use it as a catalyst to know there’s another way. Another approach. Another way to be. What can we happen when we take our hands of the control-wheel? When we get real silent and listen to the deep heart without all of the mental jargon and hubbub. What information is there? Who’s there with us? Keep saying your prayers and doing your chanting and meditations. It is working. With Love, The Angels of the Golden Ray.
1. Carve out some meditation time. Have a journal ready. Close your eyes and take some deep breaths.
3. Guide your attention back behind you to the space between your shoulder blades. Then, slowly enter into the back of the heart chakra (center of your chest).
4. Notice any emotions or sensations present in that space. Then, imagine going behind or beyond those sensations into a more spacious, settled, open space. This space can feel different for each person so trust in your experience. This is more about settling the mind than it is about having a particular experience.
5. Anchored in this deep heart space ask some questions. Notice any thoughts, sounds, images or guidance that arrives. Journal and record.
a) What are some healthy choices for me to make in the next few days?
b) What type of food does my body need today?
c) What are some possible action steps for that issue in my life right now?*
d) What could I do to trust more in a positive future?
*Be aware that when 1st practicing seeing the world from your deep heart it is best to ask non-emotional questions. If you are currently experiencing a highly emotionally charged issue start with asking more open ended questions like a) or b). If interested in getting support navigating some challenging issues check out Vedic Counseling.
Unflappable and Untrappable
This is a channeled message from the Angels of the Golden Ray.
Oh how grandiose your desires for life can be! For too long and way too often you sell yourself short thwarting the magnificent potential seeded within you. Understand there’s nothing more the Divine God wants for you than peace, joy, love and happiness. However time and time again your well intentioned, yet absolutely preposterous, thinking-mind quickly steps in the way slowing down or shutting down the magic. The thinking mind’s toolbox: layer upon layer of false beliefs about oneself and the world around you. It would take too long to list all the potential beliefs you accidentally picked up from life. For now, just know that they’re there. Like many have said in the past, over identification with the physical body and the physical world limits you and gets in the way of the peace, love and joy available to you. Now’s the time to fully step into the belief that you’re much more that you know. You don’t have to understand it all or know how you’re going to figure it all out. Just begin to separate from the belief that you’re separate. Meaning, believe that your physical body is truly a vehicle. A vehicle that’s transporting the actual you, which is a limitless spirit. A spirit that is unflappable and untrappable. The light of God lives in you. Keep saying your prayers and helping others. It’s working.
From this understanding we can see more clearly why it may be beneficial for you to do some type of regular spiritual practice that supports this belief in growing within you. Not because the physical body is bad or anything but a gift. But because the more you connect with this truth of your life the more compassion, respect, honor, appreciation, energy and love you gain for yourself, your life and those around you.
Here are some potential places to begin this work (or add to what you’re already doing.) I could speak in detail about all of these and there are many more options. Let me know if you have questions. This is meant to be a list that get’s you started. Which one speaks to you? Once you choose make it happen.
- Meditation: So many types. Contact me to learn or check out some of the new meditation apps out there.
- Spiritual Counseling/Mentorship: People gifted and trained in supporting you to notice and evolve through the false beliefs. Contact me for mentorship or research the many other people out there.
- Breath work
- Journaling practice: many books to guide you out there. Or you can just start by authentically sharing on paper how you feel each day.
- Retreats: find a meditation retreat or a retreat that seems to fit a spiritual theme you’re interested in.
- Vedic Astrology: An astrology reading can pinpoint and support a person in growing towards greater self awareness and stress release